Challenging Riddles ( O _ o) ?!
1) A sealed land forgotten,
To precious shapes it yields.
Zephyr on zenith found
Across strange woods and fields.
2) Mother of magic and father of air;
Their colorful children heard everywhere.
Ancientest stone wears no blemish nor crack.
Take a half-step forward, then three steps back.
3) Life within death, water in fire,
A path opened in child's darkest hour.
Secret behind a marker of stone,
From tunnel emerges a far away home.
4) Treasure untold, no key, nor lid;
Yet inside purest ichor hid.
5) Water aplenty and green round and round;
Many happy faces, their advice sound;
A haven for rest with secrets abound;
Have faith and be shown a way underground.
6) The damned leading the blind,
On a pathway ill-defined.
No memory of silence, no thought of sky,
Sight to no avail, yet liberated by the eye.
7) Walk across the ropes,
Under protector's gaze;
Bounded by a golden arch,
Ancient are these ways.
8) Creature of half-sight, by tribulation healed;
Loved of divinity, with wound by goddess sealed.
9) Once left, never the same.
Two halves of a whole,
Brief expanse of blue,
Low marks innocence,
Once back, ever the same.
10) Five in order, one by one,
It will not stop until it's done;
Wrested from unseemly hand,
A spirit rests within its band.
11) Death bound and eternal waking;
True evil -- there's no mistaking!
Yet, this Shivan allegory
May tell us a different story.