Middling Riddles ( ; ' - ')
1) Soft-spoken friend, yet immortal foe;
A helpful voice, or screeching howl.
From a single flake a storm of snow,
A pet becomes a horde most foul.
2) Forgotten are the children there,
They fill with music all the air.
A trysting place, a broken tree,
Abandoned after Fate's decree.
3) From leer of eye,
And cloak of mustard,
Stranger countenance unfound.
In such presence
Truth is uttered,
And watchful orbs abound.
4) Aesthetic phylactery,
And mode of transmission —
Where art thou, faded sister?
Safeguard thy flame, thy mission.
5) Spectacle buried from sight,
Far beneath on lofty height.
Twins immersed in warming earth,
A host to ancient monster’s birth.
6) A hundred mountains, clouded sky.
One path, no trace of man.
Broken ice. Dark water.
Girl standing. Ashen cloak of fur.
7) Mistaken for a tasty treat —
Blood, guts, and infected meat;
Abominations replete with
Chaos that takes two to beat.
8) Within the soul of the enlightened man,
An arachnine titan keeps guard.
Its aureate hide is befouled inside,
And by its own strength is it marred.
9) A visage of joy, a hollowing stare,
To which your seeming kin all shall bare.
Their own ilk they see but they aren't aware;
That behind the visage — it is you there!
10) While in dungeons you fight,
Your brains I devour;
It’s your wisdom I seek —
I ignore your power.
11) Fell power of wisdom inverse,
Purest taint, and will perverse.
Rent and hid by brilliance true,
Its legacy now follows you.
12) Followers of the Elder,
Hidden under plant —
Defend themselves they can't.
13) A verdant eruption signals my cache,
Surrounded by wealth that's gone in a flash.
Enlightened in name and fleetest of foot,
I'm yours for a time, but I won't stay put.
14) Regardless of progress, begin at the start;
Relying on skill, your knowledge, a part —
Scavenge and acquire all that you must,
In the hands of a sage you need place your trust.
15) Five arms of power,
Waiting for the hour.
Peopled within and peopled without,
A King fears their clout.
Now cursed and alone.
16) High in the air
A red solitaire,
Whose companion resides
In a tearful band,
Where souls search
In a silent land.
17) With the strength of metal
And resilience of flesh,
Exact divine judgment
With a precision thresh.
18) Beware the land of celestial form,
Beneath the brightest syzygy;
Apparition within the storm,
Surrounded by blue flame and sea;
Movement charted by dead man's will —
Shattered force shall break the spell.
19) Kept from ascension,
Trapped beyond the grave;
Savior gifted timely prize —
Lighthearted gift it gave.
20) A haunted vessel caught between lands;
Tarnished effect beneath sinking sands;
Finder found by oasis tree;
Chattering teeth reveal the key.
21) Tripartite in parts, it plays with our hearts;
Short but complex, its aim to perplex?
Stories all told with stories untold;
Pleasing to some, it leaves others glum:
A blunder to wonder, at least!
22) Blue and grey, with red and gold,
Together sing in moonlight cold.
Hollow stones his past uphold,
And bring to light the sword foretold.
23) Place of remaking caught between lands,
A long-sealed quartet locked away;
Small turns to large, and large turns to small.
The Darkness a child shall allay.
24) The scion of an ancient race,
I search the world to find my place.
My power's not in strength, but mind;
My people's gift I hope to find.
25) A symbol of spanning stands in your way;
At the edge of eternal earth, flee the day;
Vying with vigor and virtue, bear down,
Toward triumph anointed by tears of the crown.
26) Hermetic Hylian, heuristic of speed;
Mercurial Mystic who mocks any lead.